TENTEN OCEANSIDE Key Benefits and Amenities
- Stylish, fully furnished suites
- Executive-style penthouses
- Sophisticated and elegant studios
- Dramatic high ceilings from 13' to 19' tall
- In-unit laundry facilities and free utilities
- Rich hardwood floors and tile bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Stainless steel appliances
- Premium cable and high speed internet
- Private balconies and patios
- Custom housekeeping services
- Individual thermostats
- Secure, garage parking
- Gated and monitored entry
- Extra storage and pet-friendly
- Complimentary local telephone service
- Wired and wireless broadband internet throughout property
- Business Center w/ multiple work stations
- Conference room
- Live-in suites with secure internet access and multiple phone lines
- Flexible lease terms
- Business identity and promotion packages
- Separate work areas and private quarters
- Interior space that is adaptable to your needs
- Friendly, onsite management staff
- One, simple all-inclusive monthly bill
- Private fitness center featuring the latest in gym equipment
- Rooftop sundeck w/ panoramic ocean views
- Private outdoor patios and balconies
- Flat-screen TVs and iPod ready sound systems
- Walking distance to beautiful white sandy beaches
- An abundance of year-round entertainment and recreational activities
- Surrounded by numerous shops, restaurants, and cultural destinations
- Easy access to all Southern California destinations
TENTEN OCEANSIDE The Property
Located within four blocks of over 3.5 miles of white sandy beaches, and in an area that has been rated the fifth most desirable climate in the world (and second most desirable in the nation), TENTEN Oceanside offers more than twenty-five luxury suites where professionals can live, work, and play in an environment ideal for meeting people and networking in a classic California beach community setting. Fully furnished units, a high-tech business center, and a private 8,000 square foot rooftop recreation sundeck are just a few examples of the features found throughout TENTEN Oceanside. No matter how long or short your stay, the wealth of amenities provided at TENTEN Oceanside were designed specifically for your lifestyle.
Oceanside is a thriving community which boasts all the conveniences of a modern city. Interstate 5, California’s main highway, and Highway 78 run through Oceanside. Highway 76 and Interstate 15 are also nearby. Considered the gateway city between San Diego and Los Angeles, Oceanside provides easy access to all major Southern California destinations while maintaining its coastal beauty and independence. Located in the agriculturally rich San Luis Rey Valley, mainstays of Oceanside’s economy extend beyond tourism and also include sporting and recreational goods, biotech, and medtech companies. Home to Camp Joseph H. Pendleton, the nation’s largest Marine Corps base, and with substantial business communities at Ocean Ranch Corporate Centre, Rancho del Oro Technology Park, Seagate Business Park, and Pacific Coast Business Park, where you can find high caliber companies like Genentech, Coca-Cola, and Ashworth, Oceanside is bound to continue to grow.
Evidence of Oceanside’s growth is further evident in downtown Oceanside off Seagaze and Tremont streets, just around the corner from TENTEN Oceanside. This is where you will find the third busiest transit center in California; trains, buses, shuttles, and taxis are available regularly in a state-of-the-art facility to get visitors and residents where they need to go. The Coaster and Metrolink commuter trains are great for a business dinner in San Diego, a weekend getaway to Los Angeles, or to spend a day with friends at Disneyland in Anaheim.
With over 4 million visitors coming to Oceanside annually, it is clear that Oceanside is growing as a popular Southern California destination. With over 30 parks, including Mance Buchanon Park, a 29 acre park to be completed in 2008 which will include many exciting amenities like the Dasani Blue Bike; bikes free to the community for recreational use on the San Luis Rey River Trail from sunup to sundown 7 days a week. Another new park, Oceanside Dog Park, has already earned an award of achievement from the California Parks and Recreation Society for design innovation. Additional popular cultural venues include the Summer Seagaze Concerts featuring major name entertainers at the beautiful beach amphitheater, the historic Mission San Luis Rey de Francia (known as “The King of Missions”), the Oceanside Museum of Art, the California Surf Museum, and the Farmers Market in downtown Oceanside. Outdoor activities are also readily available with the abundance of tennis courts, 6 miles of beachfront roadways that are ideal for jogging, biking, rollerblading, and walking, and of course, watersports; Oceanside hosts approximately 15 surfing and body board competitions each year!
A nice balance to the outdoor activities is the wide assortment of fine restaurants and eateries. Shopping is also plentiful with antique shops along Highway 101, various more shops at the Harbor Village, and larger shopping plazas along Interstate 5 and Highways 76 and 78.